Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's a Boy... but you already knew that.




Here are the pictures from my 19 week sonogram when we found out we are having a little boy. He's grown so much and you can really see the details of his profile - a little nose, mouth, ears and eyes. He was also very proud of the fact that he was a little boy!! That's the first thing we saw when she put the wand to my belly! LOL. Good thing we wanted to find out!
He was moving around quite a bit and didn't seem to want his face captured. He kept putting his hand up and turning his head. "No paparazzi, please!!" At that time I still couldn't feel him moving, although I could see that he was a little acrobat inside there. It wasn't long after that I began to feel his little kicks.
Grant and I were very excited to find out we were having a boy. We both kind of hoped for him. I looked over during the sonogram and Grant was grinning from ear to ear. That made me even more excited about it. It's so amazing to think you have a living thing inside you.

1 comment: