Friday, August 21, 2009

Only 79 Days To Go!!


I cannot believe how quickly this has gone. It seems like yesterday I was laying on the couch trying to figure out why I was so tired and now I'm less than 80 days away from my due date and very close to meeting our little boy in person.


We have definitely decided to name the baby Paxton Grant Bennett and we can't wait to meet him! He is going to be an active little boy. He moves and kicks all the time.


Here's a belly pic. I'm 29 weeks tomorrow. Excuse the picture of myself in the mirror, I'm just home alone playing with my new camera and trying to decide when to get my pregnancy portraits done. Gotta make sure my belly is ripe! ha ha!


Tomorrow is our first baby shower. Our family and friends back home are giving us a shower on Saturday. I'm so excited and can't wait to hang out with old friends and family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment