Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am the worst blogger ever!

So it's been forever and a day since I've updated my blog. Life has been crazy lately; one thing after another. Important things first... WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE BOY!!! We are so excited. Still kicking names around, but Paxton Grant emerges as our favorite right now.

I'm 25 weeks along and still feeling really good. My belly has really popped out there and strangers now ask me when my baby is due, so there's no hiding it or keeping them guessing anymore. It's been quite the adventure watching my body change so much. There have certainly been ups and downs. It's very exciting seeing my tummy grow and knowing that I have a precious little boy in there, but it's also been a little depressing seeing the numbers go up on the scale. I know weigh more than I have ever weighed in my life. Guess I couldn't make it through the whole pregnancy and only gain 10 lbs, huh? ha!

We've sold our house to get something cheaper (aka smaller). I'm going to be spending more time at home with the baby and taking on a reduced schedule so we were looking to get something more affordable. We sold our house in Grand Oaks and purchased a house under foreclosure near the Bass Pros Shop in Prattville. During the renovations, we lived in a hotel. We are officially moved in the new house and checked out of the hotel on Sunday. Things are really starting to come together.

I promise to post some pictures of the house, my big belly, the sonograms and the baby's room in the near future. So much happening these days!!

2 comments:

  1. Paxton Grant is really really cute! I can't wait to see pictures!!! Glad things are settling down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... yes, patiently waiting to see pictures! :) Love "Paxton Grant"!

    ReplyDelete